We make car log book servicing on the Gold Coast convenient and budget friendly
Did you know that you can bring your new car under warranty to us for log book servicing, without voiding your new car warranty?
As qualified auto mechanics, our team are trained to perform specific maintenance services according to your vehicle’s manufacturer. Once we’ve done all the checks, we’ll stamp and sign your log book along with issuing you a written log book service report.
Here’s what our car mechanic will do for a typical log book servicing
Before every log book service, we’ll take your vehicle for a short test drive. This lets our car mechanic listen and feel for any problematic areas from the start. We find that many people don’t notice small signals their car might be giving them because they’re used to them. That’s why it’s best to have a trained ‘outsider’, such as a car mechanic from Nez Motors test drive your vehicle before and after a log book servicing.
Log book servicing :
- Change your oil filter and replenish with fresh high-quality engine oil
- We’ll inspect your brakes and tyres
- Test all your lights to make sure they’re all in working order
- Replace your air filter
- Adjust your handbrake, clutch, and brakes so they are safe and effective
- Check and top up all fluids such as transmission, brake
- Flush your radiator and refill with coolant
- We’ll check all hoses and your radiator for any wear or leaks
- We’ll check your valves and replace your timing belt
- Scan your engine with our computerised diagnostic tool
- Replace your wiper blades
- Suspension check
- Tyre pressure check, tyre wear check, and tyre rotation
- We’ll check your battery, so you don’t get caught out with an avoidable flat battery
You’ll find Nez Motors conveniently located in the beautiful Gold Coast beachside suburb of Burleigh Heads.