Let our professional car mechanic take the worry out of your next car service
We know it can be frustrating and time consuming to find a trustworthy local car mechanic. We assure you that when you leave your car with our team, it’s in the best of hands.
Our aim is always to return your car to the best running condition possible, in the quickest time, without breaking your budget.
With our modern diagnostic equipment and experienced team, we can perform minor car servicing and major car servicing.
Our workshop is conveniently located in Burleigh heads on the Gold Coast.
Minor Car Servicing
A minor car service is typically quick, easy, and low cost.
It’s an important part of keeping your car running well. A car that runs well is safer and more economical.
With a minor car service, we’ll:
- Change your oil filter and replace your oil with quality industry engine oil
- Clean and check your air filter
- Fluids (clutch, transmission, power steering, brakes, and even coolants)
- We’ll check your battery and make sure it’s holding its charge
- We’ll do a safety inspection of your vehicle
- Wiper blade inspection and replaced if necessary
Major Car Servicing
Our experienced car mechanic will all the minor car servicing points plus:
- Replace your spark plugs
- Inspect, clean, and adjust your brakes
We’ll do a road test, so we can pick up any unseen potential problems before they become major issues. With a major car service, we’ll also check your car over top to bottom for safety and performance.
Don’t wait until you need a major car service, contact us, and book your vehicle in for a minor car service. If your vehicle hasn’t had a service in 6 months or 10,000km you may need to start with a major car service. Regular servicing is typically minor servicing and will keep your car running efficiently and help you avoid costly ‘surprise’ problems.